What’s New, CCSU?

Sarah Willson, Editor-in-Chief

• The Honor’s Program Poster Presentations will be Wednesday, April 24 at 12 p.m. in the Student Center’s Alumni Hall.
  • A punk rock-themed bingo night will take place on Wednesday, April 24 at 9 p.m. in Semesters. Free food and prizes will be available.
  • The Central Activities Network Carnival will take place on the Vance Lawn and Student Center Circle on Thursday, April 25 beginning at 11 a.m.
  • The Pep Squad Spring Show, which is a semi-annual dance competition, is happening on April 25 at 6:30 p.m. in the Welte Auditorium.
  • This week’s “Devils Den @ 10 p.m.” will feature “IRC So You Think You Can Dance?” in Semesters on April 25.
  • Faculty Day and the Excellence in Teaching Award Ceremony will be on Friday, April 26 at 9:30 a.m. in the Constitution Room of Memorial Hall.
  • The Chi Sigma Lota Induction Ceremony is on April 26 at 6 p.m. in Founders Hall.
  • This year’s Spring Concert is on April 26 in the Welte Auditorium from 8 to 11 p.m. with “A Boogie wit da Hoodie and Blackbear.”
  • The Phi Delta Thera Initiation Ceremony is on Saturday, April 27 at 6:30 p.m. in the Marcus White Living Room.
  • A ceremony for the 2019 Presidential Citation Recipients is taking place in Founders Hall on Monday, April 29 at 4 p.m.
  • A Student/Faculty Forum on the recent hate speech on campus is happening in the Marcus White Living Room on Monday, April 29 at 5 p.m. and Tuesday, April 30 at 8 p.m.
  • The Academic Affairs Honors Convocation Ceremony is on Tuesday, April 30 at 5:30 p.m. in the Student Center’s Alumni Hall.