What’s New, CCSU?

Sarah Willson, Managing Editor

• If you’re dreaming of Italy, join Memorial Hall’s “Little Italy Premium Dinner Night” on Wednesday, Oct. 24 starting at 4:30 p.m.
  • The Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity and the Lambda Theta Alpha Latin sisters are inviting students to the 1849 Room in the Student Center for “Cafe Con Leche” and a game of Kahoot on Oct. 24 at 6:30 p.m.
  • The annual Red Flag Campaign, which aims to bring awareness to dating violence, is coming to campus on Thursday, Oct. 25.
  • The 2018 Civil Rights Lecture Series Meet and Greet is taking place on Oct. 25 with LaDonna Brave Bull Allard at 11:45 a.m. in Torp Theater in Davidson Hall.
  • The Anthropology Club is hosting an afternoon bake sale in the Student Center on Oct. 25 to help raise money for their trip to San Jose, Puerto Rico.
  • The “Fall of 2018 Conference on Addictions and Trauma” is happening on Friday, Oct. 26 in the Constitution Room of Memorial Hall beginning at 9 a.m.
  • The Red Cross will be at CCSU’s Student Center Circle for a blood drive on Tuesday, Oct. 30 from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
  • One bag of food for Maria’s Place food pantry will be donated throughout the remainder of the month for every faculty, staff and commuter meal plan purchased with CCSU dining.